Contact us

Fire Services Property Levy

For questions regarding the Fire Services Property Levy, contact the State Revenue Office at or 13 21 61.

Queries or concerns about insurance

For complaints regarding your insurance policy, contact your insurance company or Consumer Affairs Victoria on 1300 55 81 81.


For further information on Victorian concessions call the Concession Information Line on 1800 658 521.