How am I contributing?

The Fire Services Property Levy is collected with every Victorian property owner’s council rates. Councils collect the levy from non-rateable properties through a separate notice. This levy replaces the Fire Services Levy charged on building and contents insurance premiums.

The levy can be paid in the same manner as council rates, either by instalments or as a lump sum (depending on the options provided by your council).